Thursday, January 21, 2016

This week, my sister, Shamille and I drove up to Sundance to take some pictures. It's was my second time taking pictures with my new camera that I got from christmas and this time I got to do portraits! It was such a perfect day! At one point we got a little adventurous and walked through snow that was up to my upper leg. We did not know what we were walking on but we couldn't pass up the awesome background pic! I learned a lot of things about lighting that day and recently learned to use the Lightroom from Adobe. Lightroom is seriously a life-saver when your pictures turns out too bright or dark (in our case it was too bright), saving pictures one at the time ;).

My fave




Btw I think the theme for this is "Pocahontas"


I got this sweet idea from Pinterest!


Try Lightroom for FREE, click this website! http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-lightroom.html
Here's my Pinterest!- Samantha McClellan




No comments:

Post a Comment